Tefcold Uni-Drawer 2 Range
Dual Temperature Gastronorm Counter
The super versatile Uni-Drawer system (sometimes called underbroilers, lowboys or chef-bases) allows you to choose to have the drawer as either a chiller or freezer. As the drawers of the two drawer version are operated independently, one can be used as a chiller while the other is set as a freezer if required. Ideal for busy kitchens where you require chilled or frozen food immediately to hand for food preparation. Drawers accept gastronorm pans up to 150mm deep (drawers can be used with or without gastronorm pans). Top is suitable for a range of appliances.
- Dual temperature easily switchable between chiller and freezer
- Possible to have 1 drawer set as chiller and 1 drawer set for freezer
- Fan assisted cooling
- Castors 2 lockable
- Digital controller and temperature display?
- High quality catering grade 304 stainless steel
- Replaceable door gasket
- UD2-2 Accepts 2x 1/1 gastronorm pans per drawer, UD2-3 accepts 3x 1/1 gastronorm pans per drawer (max 150mm deep not supplied)
- Drawer can be used with or without gastronorm pans
- Max weight per drawer - 50kg. Total weight loading for unit 300kg